- 3 apples
- 12 slices bacon
- 24 slivers of cheese (optional)
- Wash and core apples, slice apples into 8 slices each.
- Slice 24 slices of cheese (optional, aged cheddar is amazing, I used a coconut gouda).
- Slice 12 bacon strips in half.
- Wrap one half strip of bacon around the apple and cheese and secure with a tooth pick.
- Lay on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 350F 35-45 min depending on how well you like your bacon cooked.
- Served cool or hot with rosemary garnish.
Feel free to use Serrano or Prosciutto Ham in place of the Bacon!
- Category: snack
- Method: Oven