Summer salads, quick and easy! Sweet peaches and basil dress up spinach salad.
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 or 5 leaves fresh sweet basil
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- On 2 plates divide the spinach, lade out like a nest.
- Fan sliced avocado over the spinach (half on each plate).
- Sprinkle sliced peaches over top (again half on each).
- Roughly chop basil and sprinkle over top, (you guessed it… half each!)
- Drizzle avocado oil and balsamic reduction over top.
- Add goat cheese, (optional) salt and pepper.
- Category: Salad