Baked Salmon and Zucchini Angel Hair Pasta
Sometimes you need something simple, and quick, because let us face it, we don't all have the time or energy to slice and dice every day. After working 8 glorious hours, and getting some sort of exercise, well, there isn't much left to give. 30 min, and you can have dinner on the table.
I have been amazed by the support for our “love child” so far, we have had a few pictures accepted by food sites, (and with those acceptances a page of rejections) I have never experienced so much rejection… but it's all part of the learning curve. We may be featured in a web-magazine, which is exciting, but still a few weeks off. I will buy a new computer this week to take some of the pressure of Raj doing all of my photo edits and selection. And the urge to throw my iPad out the window regularly should subside with a real mouse and keyboard. Now we can settle into a regular feeding (posting) schedule, and hopefully, we will start sleeping thru the night. Maybe we can find a good sitter for a night out. We have researched and joined 32 food community websites, maybe one of them will watch her, and be a good influence. All in good time. This is a recipe, quick and easy for dinner in a rush. And a busy blogger…
Dinner ready in 30 min, can't get better than that, unless of course someone makes it for you!
- 1 boneless skin-on wild salmon (learn about wild salmon here)
- 1/2 lemon washed and sliced, other half juiced
- 1 Tbsp dried dill (2 tbsp fresh)
Angel hair “pasta”
- 1 med zucchini, grated or spirialized
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 2 mushrooms diced
- 1/2 orange pepper diced
- 10 halved grape tomatoes- to garnish
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Place salmon skin down on a pan, pour freshly squeezed lemon juice over fillets.
- Add lemon slices to the top, sprinkle with dill.
- Bake for 20 min.
Angel Hair “Pasta”
- Add 2 Tbsp oil to pan.
- Add cloves of garlic and zucchini sauté for 4-5 min.
- Add coconut milk, mushrooms and pepper sauté for another 4-5 min stirring regularly.
- Turn down to low until salmon is ready.
- Plate and garnish.
- Category: Dinner