Banana Flour Waffles are easy, free from gluten, dairy, and nuts! A hit with young and old alike!
- 1 cup mashed fruit (banana, applesauce, peaches, pears, whatever you have or prefer)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup banana flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- Beat eggs, add mashed fruit, coconut oil or ghee, and vanilla, mix till combined.
- Mix together dry goods, banana flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir gently the banana flour is quite dusty.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the moist, again the banana flour is fine and can be dusty.
- Pour half the batter into a large waffle iron set on medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- Top with your fave topping, (maybe this blueberry sauce) and enjoy!
- Cook Time: 8-12 min
- Category: Breakfast