Banana Split Brownies are rich and decadent. Love banana splits? Chocolate with fruit? Gluten-free treats? CHECK CHECK CHECK! Satisfy that sweet tooth with Banana Split Brownies. No need to swipe right and set up an awkward first date, these Banana Split Brownies are hot and ready to be in your mouth.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup banana flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup strawberries (I used frozen)
- 1/2 cup cherries (I used frozen)
- Combine banana, ghee or oil, vanilla, maple syrup, and eggs, mix until well beaten.
- Combine cocoa, banana flour, salt, and baking powder and add to wet ingredients, stirring until mixed.
- Spread half the batter in a 4-inch greased pan.
- Layer in strawberries.
- Spread the remaining batter over top of the strawberries.
- Press cherries over top.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
Serve with coconut ice cream, whipped cream, nuts, crushed pineapple or salted maple caramel!!