Simple ribs, fall-off-the-bone, start to finish in 45 minutes!
- Cut rack into 2-3 bone pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pile ribs into Instant Pot on top of a trivet or in a basket to keep out of the 1.5 cups water you need for the pressure cooker (add mentioned 1.5 cups to Instant Pot).
- Set to 30 minutes High Manual/Pressure Cooker function and seal with lid.
- When done, release the pressure (quick release), use tongs to ribs to cookie sheet, and preheat oven to high heat (~450 F). Alternatively, you can do this final step on the BBQ.
- Brush on BBQ sauce and then broil until sauce is caramelized – but not burned! Keep an eye on it, you don’t want to screw it all up when you’re so close to getting this juicy meat in your mouth!
- Flip ribs, brush with more sauce, and broil this side as well.
If finishing on the BBQ, reduce pressure-cooking time to 20-25 minutes. 30 minutes might be too tender and the meat might fall through your BBQ grate…
- Category: Ribs
- Method: Instant Pot
Keywords: Best Ribs, Instant Pot Ribs, fall-off-the-bone