This Bubbly Berry Basil Beverage has refreshing June berries and basil with a delicious rose bubble. Perfect for a patio refreshment, wine Wednesday, champagne brunch… or just because.
- 1 750 ML sparkling rose wine (we used Ruffino Rose).
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries, strawberry or raspberry
- 12 large basil leaves
- 4 glasses
- Place 2 basil leaves in the glass and press gently to release the aroma and oils in the basil leaf.
- Place berries in the bottom of each glass, press gently releasing the juices in the berries.
- Half fill each glass with ice.
- Slowly pour the Rose over the ice until glass is 2/3rds full.
- Float the remaining berries and basil leaf on the top.
Don’t want to water down your bubbly? Freeze your berries and omit the ice!
Looking for a non-alcoholic treat? Use seltzer or soda water instead of rose wine.
- Category: Beverage