- 2–3 eggs
- 1/4 cup basil (diced)
- 1/2 cup spinach (shredded)
- 1/4 cup butter chicken sauce and chicken leftovers (warmed up)
- 1 green onion (diced)
- 1/8 cup parsley (diced)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced into bite-sized pieces and coated in lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl crack eggs and beat with a fork until uniform consistency. Mix in shredded spinach and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, melt ghee in a non-stick frying pan (I prefer a well-seasoned cast iron or ceramic pan).
- When hot, pour in egg mixture. Allow to cook until almost solid, then flip to cook other side. Remove from heat.
- Heat butter chicken (in a microwave or in a pot).
- Put tomatoes, butter chicken, and avocado on half of the egg, then fold the other half over top.
- Sprinkle top with green onions and parsley.
- Category: Breakfast