Gau Lon Chinese Broccoli
- 4 cups (aka a “solid liter”) Gau Lon aka Chinese Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 medium yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1 1/4 cups brown mushrooms (1/8-1/4” slices)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 4–6 Tbsp coconut aminos
- salt to taste
- Melt ghee in a frying pan over medium-high heat and add onions and mushrooms.
- When mushrooms are browned and onions are soft, add garlic followed by Chinese broccoli.
- Stir frequently as broccoli will cook quickly (darken and soften).
- Remove from heat and add in coconut aminos and salt if needed.
- Cuisine: Asian