Clam Chowder Omelette? Yup, I’m serious. If you’re a fan of New England clam chowder, then you’ll love this omelette!
- Whisk eggs and a pinch of salt in a bowl (I just use a fork to whisk – because I I don’t like cleaning whisks!).
- Mix in clam chowder.
- In a non-stick pan, warm oil over medium heat.
- Pour whisked eggs into pan.
- Once formed, flip eggs (with a spatula, or try your hand at flipping in the pan – it’s all in the wrist).
- When golden (maybe a minute), remove from heat and plate.
- On one half of eggs add tomato and avocado, then fold other half over top.
- Eat. With a fork and knife if you have company. With your hands or without if you’re alone. Just get it in there.
*You know when you think you’ve done something soooo weird or creative that you assume you were the first? Turns out that this is not the only chowder omelette on Google…. Dangit.
- Method: stove-top
- Cuisine: Breakfast