Parsnips and beets make up these delicious Crispy Rosemary Winter Chips
- 2 lbs beets (we used golden beets)
- 2 lbs parsnips
- 4 Tbsp ghee or butter (or make this vegan by using coconut oil)
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut beets and parsnips thinly (1/8 inch or thinner medallions, or 1/8 inch fry-style).
- Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Spread rosemary over top, sprinkle with salt and peppter, and scoop ghee/butter on top.
- Bake 10 minutes, stir/flip, and repeat for 50 minutes. First they get soft, then they dehydrate a bit. At this point turn on the broiler to HIGH for 5 minutes, flip, and broil for another 2 minutes-ish (until crispy but not burnt).