- 4 cans (400 ml cans. I use this brand.)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 Tbsp ghee (or avocado oil)
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed or finely chopped)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Stir coconut milk, paprika, salt, cayenne, lemon juice, and fenugreek leaves together in a large bowl.
- Heat ghee over medium heat in a saucepan and sauté garlic until golden brown.
- Add turmeric and continue to heat for another minute.
- Add cream mixture, cooking until boiling gently.
- Continue to cook down until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
As I said, this sauce is good on EVERYTHING! This is 4x the original Fenugreek Cream Curry recipe so that you can freeze or give away extra portions. I recommend using these disposable containers for easy freezing/gifting (Canadians try this disposable container).
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Method: stove-top
- Cuisine: Sauce
Keywords: Fenugreek Sauce