- 1 cup dairy-free yogurt (we used our coconut yogurt)
- 1 tsp sumac spice
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber
- salt to taste
- 1/8–1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1–2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/2–1 jalapeno
- Shred the cucumber, sprinkle with salt, and let sit to allow water to be pulled out of the cucumber.
- Stir yogurt, sumac, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice together.
- Squeeze as much liquid out of the cucumber as you can, either in your hands or in a strainer.
- Mix shredded cucumber into yogurt.
- Add salt to taste, if needed.