- 1 bunch kale (washed, dried, de-veined, and ripped into 2-3″ pieces)
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1/8 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except kale until smooth. (Look at that color!!)
- In a large bowl coat kale pieces in dill mixture (use your hands to massage all surfaces).
- Place kale on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Keep a close eye on them – it’s easy to go from just-another-minute to too-far in no time.