These easy honey garlic ribs (Instant Pot ribs) are sweet and salty and so darn delicious. Perfect as an appetizer on game day, a snack or main dish! Superbowl snacks anyone?
- 2 racks of pork ribs (cut into individual ribs)
- 1 cup of Easy Honey Garlic Sauce
- green onions (diced, as garnish)
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Cut the rib racks into individual ribs and place in the Instant Pot on a trivet.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Press the Meat/Stew button and adjust to 40 minutes.
- Make the Easy Honey Garlic Sauce.
- Quick pressure release ribs when they are done and lay them out on a rack or broiling pan.
- Brush on liberal amounts of easy honey garlic sauce and put under the broiler on high for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
You can also use the amazing Fermented Honey Garlic, though you’d need to make that in advance.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Cuisine: meat