Garlic paleo banana bread is a sweet and savory snack or great side to any salad!
- 3 overripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. ghee or coconut oil softened
- 3 cloves of roasted garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mash banana’s and roasted garlic together.
- Mix in ghee or oil and eggs, until combined.
- Add: salt, coconut flour, cinnamon, and soda, then mix well.
- Add walnuts, stir and scoop into muffin cups or a small loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Category: Muffin
- Method: Baking