- 1 navel orange’s zest and juice
- 6 jalapenos, halved seeded and sliced
- 1 each, red and green Thai peppers
- 1/4 cup honey
- beef cut into strips (4-6oz per person I cooked 12 oz)
- 2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 navel orange quartered and sliced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/8 cup orange juice or water
- Combine beef strips with fresh ginger, honey, and orange zest/segments and juice, set aside while you make the candied jalapeños.
- Seed and slice jalapeños and Thai peppers into a pan.
- Zest and juice one navel orange, add to the pan.
- Simmer over medium heat until the liquid is almost gone.
- Add honey and continue to simmer until it gets sticky.
- Add the beef to the jalapeños and sear, make sure not to overcook as the beef can get tough.
- Serve over riced cauliflower.
- Category: Dinner