Feeling under the weather? Ginger strawberry tea will soothe and help you back to feeling well!
- For every cup of tea you plan on making:
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 strawberries
- 12 oz boiling water
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Set your kettle on to boil.
- Slice strawberries and grate the ginger, putting into a tea strainer, tea bag or directly into a teapot. You can absolutely eat both the ginger and strawberries, but “floaties” may not be your thing.
- Pour boiling water over the tea and let steep 3-7 minutes.
- Add honey and stir until dissolved.
- Serve right away, or refrigerate and serve as iced tea.
The honey is added after steeping so that the benefits of raw honey aren’t killed with the boiling water. If you are using an already pasteurized honey (I wouldn’t), feel free to add it with the boiling water. Here is an article on the differences between the two.
- Category: Beverage