These gluten-free tropical muffins are like a beach vacation for your mouth, minus the sand.
- 3 overripe bananas (can be previously frozen)
- 1/2 cup mango (can be previously frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanillia
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas, mango, honey, coconut oil and eggs together.
- Mix in vanillia.
- In a separate bowl combine coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda and salt together.
- Add to the mashed fruit and stir until just moist, or combined.
- Drop into lined muffin tins, about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Baking
- Method: bake
Keywords: gluten free muffins, paleo muffins, tropical muffins, gluten free