A creamy Green Curry Broccoli soup is great, but why not add more vegetables for a little extra substance?
- 2 cups cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 cup carrots (chopped)
- 2 cups chopped leafy greens, such as Swiss chard, kale, or bok choy (I used bok choy)
- 2 cups broccoli (chopped)(it’s broccoli soup, so why not add a little more??)
- (optional) any other veg! I recommended trying mushrooms, bell peppers, potatoes, etc.
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced on the diagonal)
- Add all vegetables except green onions to the creamy soup from above and allow to simmer until vegetables are desired texture.
- Stir in green onions, or sprinkle on top and enjoy!