Grilled lamb in a creamy chilled mint sauce, great for a summers day
- 1 rack of lamb (already marinated)
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
- 2 tbsp finely diced red pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 cup coconut cream
- Combine: dill, mint, red pepper lemon juice and coconut cream.
- Mix well, blend or food process.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- I used a rack of lamb already marinated, you can marinate it yourself with rosemary, oregano, a little white wine and olive oil.
- Let your lamb rest out before grilling, you want it about room temperature.
- Fire up the Grill, you want to sear lamb hot and quick to keep the juices in.
- Place chops on a hot grill and close the lid, cook approx. 4 min
- Using tongs (to keep the juices in flip the lamb and cook lid closed 4 min for med rare, 6 for medium. (We cooked the entire rack and it was approx. 6 min on the first side, 8 on the second).
- Plate and drizzle a generous portion of sauce over top. (or dip depending on how you feel about double dipping)
- Method: BBQ