- Peaches, one per person
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Sprinkle black pepper
- Drop of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil per peach
- Wash peach to get the fuzz off (Raj just shuddered at the thought of peach fuzz), but leave the skin on.
- With a sharp knife, run around the peach between the “cheeks”.
- Gently twist the peach, each side in an opposite direction and open it up.
- Pop the stone out.
- Brush the exposed flesh with coconut oil, sprinkle on lemon, pepper and cinnamon.
- On a grill, place the peaches face down, cook over medium heat 4-6 minutes, gently flip over and cook the skin side about the same. So they are warm but not mushy.
- Once on the plate you can eat the skin, but cooked it slides right off.
- Method: BBQ