- 1 cup rhubarb
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp arrowroot
- 2 medium-large zucchini
- Bring rhubarb, water, lemon juice, and honey to a boil for 5-8 min, so that rhubarb is tender.
- Use a strainer to separate the liquid. Add more water to the solids and strain again if needed to get 1/4 cup liquid.
- Mix arrowroot well with cooled liquid, heat until it starts to bubble, then remove from heat.
- Cut zucchini into lengthwise 1/4″-thick strips, brush with oil, lightly salt, and grill both sides on BBQ.
- Brush rhubarb glaze over grilled zucchini. Enjoy!
Save strained portion to eat as rhubarb sauce – with cheese and or raisins. I mixed mine with a couple other sauces to make a BBQ sauce for chicken.
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: BBQ
Keywords: grilled zucchini, rhubarb glaze