Make sure to get a good sized fillet so that you will have leftovers for the next day to brag about!
- ~0.8kg (28oz) wild salmon fillets
- 1/2 – 1 inch horseradish root (finely grated)
- 1 heaping Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 heaping Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 cup pecans (coarsely ground)
- ~1.5 tsp salt
- ~1.5 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix horseradish, mustard, honey, and dill together in a bowl. This mixture is very runny, so I put it in the fridge for ~5 minutes to solidify a bit so it’s a little easier to use.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil, shiny side up (I made the mistake of using my friend’s broiler pan, which was apparently a major pain to clean the skin off of afterwards).
- Place salmon on tin foil, skin side down.
- Lightly dust/sprinkle salt and garlic powder over the salmon.
- Spoon mustard mixture over salmon and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle pecans over salmon evenly.
- Bake for ~10-13 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10-13 min
- Category: Seafood