Caper Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 cup paleo mayo (I used Nom Nom Paleo’s recipe)
- 1 large canned roma tomato (or ~1/4 cup stewed tomato)
- 2 Tbsp capers (coarsely chopped)
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayo and tomato using a immersion blender, then stir in capers.
- Once the crust is cooked, spoon on sauce.
- Lay a generous amount of mixed greens over the sauce, then cover with a layer of salmon lox.
- Drizzle olive oil over top and grind salt and pepper over top.
- Plan on people eating more than you expected – it is seriously amazing!
In theory this should feed 3 people, but more realistically it’s a meal for 2 people.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Oven