A crazy good holiday dish that is simple and easy to make. Instant Pot Holiday Brussels Sprouts come together quick and free-up a stovetop burner!
- 5 slices of bacon chopped up
- 6 cups brussels sprouts chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese (optional)
- Press the “Saute” button on the Instant Pot.
- Add the chopped bacon sauteing the bacon until the desired crispiness is achieved.
- Add the chopped brussels sprouts, and stir to coat with that delicious bacon fat.
- Add water and sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover.
- Stir every few minutes and replace the lid, approx 4-6 minutes, then continue to saute uncovered until the Brussels crisp up.
- Transfer to a serving dish, topping with a drizzle of balsamic reduction, and the crumbled goat cheese (optional).
There can be a little bacon stuck to the bottom of the liner, put a cup of soapy water in the liner and hit saute, it will come right off.
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: holiday