This Tangy Coconut Yogurt Sauce matches perfectly with the Moroccan Pork Roast
- 1 cup Paleo Coconut Yogurt (or plain yogurt or creme fresh)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- small handful of cilantro (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Stir all ingredients together thoroughly in advance.
- Allow to sit in fridge until needed (you can serve immediately, but the flavors blend better with a little time).
- Prep Time: 2 min (plus a few hours to marinate)
- Category: Sauce