- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup palm sugar
- 3/4 cup un-sweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Soften the coconut oil or ghee so it is liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in an Instant pot-friendly pan (I love this one) or bowl and stir well.
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot and place the brownie pan on a trivet inside.
- Close lid and make sure vent is closed. Set on High pressure for 40 minutes, or use the cake setting on your Ultra model.
- Quick pressure release and remove letting the brownie cool completely before eating!
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: dessert