- 1/2 turkey carcass (use all bones, neck, and any pieces you wouldn’t eat)
- 3–4 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp peppercorn
- (optional) vegetable scraps
- (optional) chicken bones & chicken feet
- salt to taste
- Put all ingredients into the Instant Pot and fill water to the 1/2 – 3/4 mark.
- Using the soup function or manual high-pressure function, program for 45 minutes.
- Once done, allow to naturally pressure release.
- Strain all solids out and add salt as needed.
- Drink daily for health benefits, or use with the rest of your leftovers in the Instant Pot Turkey Leftover Soup.
If you pick up that mesh basket (snap off the handles) and pot grippers, put all ingredients in the basket and use that in the Instant Pot, then when it’s done, just pull the basket out with the handles. Done.
- Method: Instant Pot