- 2 cups almond flour
- 1–2 large jalapeno(s) (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until a dough consistency is formed.
- Sandwich the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out to appropriate cracker thickness.
- Cut into 1 ½ inch squares with a knife (or pizza cutter).
- I recommend using a pizza stone if you have one, otherwise just place on a cookie sheet (keep on the bottom sheet of parchment).
- Cook at 350 C for 12-15 minutes until brown and crispy. You may need to remove the outer crackers part-way through, as they will cook faster. It’s ok, you can munch on those while everyone else waits for the pretty square crackers. Quality control.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Category: Appies
- Method: Oven