Jalapeño Popper Pizza is a Gluten Free Pizza with the explosive flavors of a Jalapeño Popper! Cream cheese, jalapeños, bacon. Ohhhh baby!
- 1 gluten-free pizza crust (such as our recipe)
- 125g cream cheese
- 4–5 jalapeños (split lengthwise)
- 6–7 slices bacon
- “enough” shredded cheese (I recommend aged cheddar or mozzarella. I feel like “enough” cheese is a personal choice, and I’m not going to judge you for how you cheese 😉 )
- handful of sprouts
- 2–3 Tbsp jalapeño jelly
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove seeds from peppers if you find them too hot.
- Spread slices of bacon and jalapeño halves on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the bacon is cooked but not too crispy.
- Warm cream cheese to soften.
- Spread cream cheese on top of your gluten-free pizza crust.
- Roughly chop bacon and jalapeños.
- Sprinkle bacon and jalapeños over the cream cheese, then top with shredded cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Cover with sprouts and drizzle with jalapeño jelly if desired.
Keto pizza, baby!
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
Keywords: jalapeno poppers, keto pizza