Looking for an easy and quick Keto meal? Keto Salmon Frittata is out of the oven in 35 minutes!
- 250 ML (1 can) salmon (we used Raj’s Dad’s line caught canned salmon. Also tried his smoked salmon)
- 1 cup chopped greens (kale, spinach, bok choy, swiss chard, whatever you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp chopped dill (we used fresh dill)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tomato sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup aged cheddar, (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Press the canned salmon into the bottom of your oven safe dish or skillet.
- Layer in greens and sliced mushrooms.
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk, adding salt and pouring overtop of the layers, trying to get an even distribution of eggs.
- Lay tomato slices around the edge.
- Sprinkle optional cheddar over top and finally the dill.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
Don’t have a cast iron pan? You can get one here, but an oven-safe casserole dish works great as well. A light coating of olive oil or butter will help prevent sticking. Ditch that non-stick cookware!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven