Don’t get too worked up about the amounts in this recipe. These quantities provided here are approximations. You have the power and freedom to do what you want with this one.
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (this will help keep the ghee from burning)
- 1/4 red onion (finely chopped)
- Riced cauliflower
- golden raisins (you can use other dried fruit for color and sweetness)
- 1 pomegranate
- mix of nuts and seeds (I used pistachio nuts and pumpkin seeds)
- fresh herbs (I used a mix of mint and parsley)
- salt to taste
- Over medium heat, saute onions with ghee, olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- When onions are soft, add in cauliflower and additional ghee or oil if needed.
- Cook until lightly browned and desired texture, then remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Salt to taste.
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Method: Stove-top
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Keywords: Jeweled Rice, Lebanese Rice, Cauliflower Rice Recipe, Rice with Pomegranate