- spinach (how do you measure spinach for a salad? Use as much as you need and adjust the amount of dressing as to the amount you’d normally use – I like a lot of dressing, so it won’t go as far for me. I use about 1/3 cup dressing for 4 large servings of salad – assume that’s the size of this recipe)
- 2 mandarin oranges (skin each slice)
- 1/4–1/2 cup pecan halves
- 2.5 Tbsp oil (olive or avocado)
- 2.5 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- zest of 1/4 lemon
- Vigorously shake dressing ingredients or use small blender to emulsify.
- Mix solid ingredients, add desired amount of dressing, and toss everything together in a large bowl.
I woke up thinking how garlic prawns would be awesome in this salad too!
- Category: Salad