- 133ml coconut water (I used Cocozia organic coconut water available on Amazon)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2/3 cup (about 12) cherries (pitted)
- 1 nectarine (pitted)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (ground)(I used black chia seeds)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp real maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients into blender on high until smooth.
- Pour into a sealable container and refrigerate for 6 hours, allowing chia to thicken pudding.
Blend this up before bed and enjoy for breakfast the next morning, or enjoy as a fresh healthy dessert topped with coconut whipped cream.
Enjoy this pudding within the first couple days of blending: I found the flavors changed after a few days. I think the banana took over too much.
Thank you to EPICUREX for sending me the Cocozia coconut water to try. I love how convenient the tetrapacks are.
- Category: Pudding
- Cuisine: Breakfast