Preservative free! The classic Paleo mayo adapted from the geniuses at Nom Nom Paleo
- 2 egg yolks (we used duck eggs)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups avocado oil
- Place the ingredients in your immersion blender cup, (everything at room temperature) and blend. It is actually that easy. Why have you been eating that cane sugar and preservative loaded crap?
- If you do not have an immersion blender it is a little more complex:
- Place everything but the oil in a cup and whisk or use a hand mixer until combined.
- Once combined add the oil slowly and at a steady pace, a squeeze bottle will help, continue beating until it froths and is combined. “Emulsify” is the fancy cooking word.
- Category: Condiment
- Cuisine: sauces