Quick and easy. Plus cleanup is a snap. Curb that chocolate craving.
- 4 oz dark chocolate 60% or higher (organic is best)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter or tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup palm sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Take out your baking pan, put it on the element on Low. Melt the chocolate. You can use a double boiler, but then it’s not a one pan brownie, so low and make sure you watch it.
- When the chocolate is liquid add the coconut oil, stir until mixture is liquid and they are combined.
- Remove from heat, add Maple syrup and most of the Almond butter or tahini. Leave one tablespoon set aside.
- Add eggs, make sure the mixture is cool-ish or it will cook the eggs. Mix them in.
- Add dry ingredients, palm sugar, and cocoa.
- Fold in cacao nibs.
- Swirl the tablespoon of almond butter or tahini through the center of the batter.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven, 350F for 30 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Since it was cooked in the pan, you should probably eat it out of the pan, you know, save water, less dishes. Way to be an environmentalist!
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven