- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tsp fresh sage (finely diced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper (omit for *AIP)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme (dry)
- 1 Tbsp ghee or coconut oil (choose coconut oil for *AIP)
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together with your hands in a large mixing bowl.
- Using about twice the size of a golf ball-worth of meat, form into a patty 1/2 inch thick.
- Melt ghee/coconut oil in a frying pan over medium to med-high heat.
- Cook as 3-4 patties at a time (whatever comfortably fits). Flip when golden brown.
- Remove from heat when the other side is golden brown.
- Repeat for remaining mix, or freeze the remainder. Or cook and refrigerate for next day.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Category: Breakfast