- 2 Tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 10 mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 4 cups cabbage (bite-sized slices)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups leftover meat (chopped)
- 4 eggs
- In a pan saute butter or ghee with garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Add chopped celery and carrots and stir well.
- Add cabbage and water and cover, letting the cabbage steam for about 4 min.
- Add leftover meat (we used roast beef) and stir, cover and let meat warm for 4-6 min.
- Top with an egg of your choice (sunny side up, basted, poached, etc.).
- Category: Breakfast