Use the remaining egg and batter from Paleo Calamari recipe.
- remaining egg and batter from Paleo Calamari recipe above
- 1 dozen fiddleheads (washed and dried)
- 1 dozen spears asparagus (washed and dried)
- Dip fiddleheads & asparagus pieces into egg.
- Remove a few pieces at a time, shake off excess egg, and gently toss in batter mixture.
- Remove from bowl, shaking off excess batter, and gently drop into hot oil (careful not to splash and burn yourself).
- Remove from oil when golden brown using a slotted spoon and allow to drip on paper towel or newspapers.
- Method: Deep fried
- Cuisine: Greek