The perfect blend of sweet and salty crunch, Paleo candied nuts can be add to a dish or eaten on their own. A sweet paleo friendly snack,
- 2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated butter, or ghee
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Salt to taste
- Lay nuts and dried fruit flat on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper or silicone mat).
- Bake 300F until butter or ghee melts.
- Add maple syrup and stir, so that everything is well coated.
- Turn down Oven to 250F and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Category: Snack