Paleo Caramel Apples: delicious apples covered in maple caramel make this a guilt-free treat! With only 4 ingredients they are quick and easy!
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 6 apples
- Prepare apples, wash, remove stems, insert sticks, place on parchment or wax paper Set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat melt butter or ghee.
- Add maple syrup and salt, whisking constantly.
- Bring to a boil and continue stirring until it starts to thicken, you will see the bottom of the pan as you stir, 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle slowly over the apples.
- Let cool and serve, or wrap in parchment or wax paper for later.
- Category: sweet and cheats
- Method: stove-top