A classic chocolate chip cookie, reminiscent of your childhood, but gluten and dairy free
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 3/4 cup butter or ghee
- 1 cup date sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (read your ingredients and use what you are comfortable with: non-soy, dairy-free, dark chocolate, etc)
- Cream coconut milk, butter or ghee, date sugar and eggs together.
- In another bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to wet ingredients, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Refrigerate for 20 min or so while you pre-heat the oven.
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Spoon dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 min, allow to cool slightly and then transfer to a rack to cool.
- Category: Cookie