This is the rice I choose to enjoy with Butter Chicken.
- 1 medium-large cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins (I prefer golden raisins)
- salt to taste
- Shred cauliflower with a food processor, or go old-school and use a cheese grater like I did this time (it takes longer, I often shred my knuckles, and makes a bigger mess, but sometimes I just don’t want to pull out the food processor, you know?).
- Put riced cauliflower into a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat, strain water, and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Add salt if desired.
- Cuisine: Indian