Paleo curried apple pork, make yourself something delicious and easy that will make your quarantined space smell like heaven!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water or apple juice
- 2 Tbsp hot curry powder Click the link for a homemade recipe!
- 3 cups diced apples, peeled or not, your choice!
- 6 pork chops
- Over medium heat, melt the coconut oil or ghee.
- Add onions, garlic, and salt. Saute until onions are soft and the mixture is fragrant, approx 10 min.
- Add apple juice or water, and curry powder, combine well.
- Add diced apples, and make sure they are coated with the sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place pork chops in an oven safe dish, cover with sauce and bake.
- Bake 20 min for boneless, 30 min for bone in chops. Or until meat hits an internal temp of 145F.
- Want to cook this in your Instant Pot? Use the saute function and then pop the pork into manual pressure cook for 10 min with a natural pressure release!
- Substitute pork tenderloin for pork chops, or chicken for pork. So dang delicious.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake