- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 2 cups cauliflower (shredded/riced/food processed)
- 2–4 green chilies (finely diced)
- 1/4 heaping tsp salt
- 1 cup spinach (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 large red or yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 1/2–1 avocado (cubed)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli (cut into small flowerettes)
- 4 slices bacon (cut into 1/4″ squares and cooked soft) *** I HIGHLY recommend you add bacon ***
- Frank’s RedHot Sauce to taste (I put that shhh on everything)
- banana peppers (cooked inside or placed ontop)
- mushrooms (cut small)
- asparagus (chopped 1/4″)
- grated cheese of choice (for the lacto-paleo/primal fans – I recommend aged cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a dozen cups in muffin tins (I recommend you use a cupcake liner to prevent eggs from sticking to the pan).
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, egg whites, salt, and chilies.
- Add in cilantro, spinach, cauliflower, bell pepper, onion, broccoli, avocado, and any other vegetables that you wish to include (if adding additional ingredients, an extra egg may need to be added), and bacon. Stir gently.
- Fill each muffin cup to the top, but no higher.
- Bake for about 25 minutes (egg should be solid and edges should just start to brown).
- Allow to cool at least a couple minutes on a drying rack.
- Top with banana peppers, Franks RedHot Sauce, and/or cheese (if primal/lacto-paleo).
- The most important step: take photos of final product and share them with us and the world on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest!
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Breakfast