This Paleo grilled salmon is an easy go-to for dinner in a rush. Throw it on the BBQ when it’s too stinking hot to cook indoors. Versatile and easy, can be served atop a salad, (Caesar is my fave) or with veggies and ranch! You can also put it atop some zucchini noodles for a pasta substitute!
- 2 lbs fresh or frozen wild salmon
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp butter or ghee
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- salt and pepper
- Place a length of tinfoil down, place salmon skin side down in the center.
- Lightly massage the butter onto the salmon skin.
- Sprinkle fresh dill overtop
- Place thinly sliced lemon overtop of the dill, (I put a couple underneath the skin as well so the skin doesn’t stick to the tinfoil).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Pull the sides of the tinfoil up to make a tent, and roll the ends to keep the steam in.
- Fire up the grill, and grill on medium heat for 10 min per pound, a little longer for especially thick salmon steaks.
Be careful not to cook salmon for too long or too hot, you want it opaque but not dried out!
- Category: Grill