- 1/3 cup apple juice or sweet white wine
- 3/4 – 1 cup grainy dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 French-cut racks of New Zealand lamb (cut into chops)
- Combine ingredients for lamb in a large freezer bag, shaking to mix.
- Add lamb chops to bag, seal, and massage mixture into meat (vacuum seal if you can. I just used a zip-lock bag and squeezed the excess air out). Allow to marinate for 1-2 hours prior to cooking.
- In a large pot (or Instant Pot liner) fill with enough water to cover lamb bag – making sure that water level is within Min-Max levels of the Accu Sous Vide.
- Program sous vide for 136 F for 2 hours for the perfect medium-rare lamb.
- When the lamb is cooked, preheat cast iron pan on high. Caramelize the outside of the lamb by cooking each side briefly on each side, flipping with tongs.
- Stir coconut milk, paprika, salt, cayenne, lemon juice, and fenugreek leaves together in a large bowl.
- Heat ghee over medium heat in a saucepan and saute garlic until golden brown. Add turmeric and continue to heat for another minute. Add cream mixture, cooking for 5 minutes or until boiling gently.
- Serve lamb popsicles with fenugreek cream sauce over riced cauliflower.
- Method: Sous Vide