- 1/3 cup apple juice or sweet white wine
- 3/4 – 1 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 French-cut racks of New Zealand lamb (cut into chops)
- 1 can (400ml) [url]coconut milk∞http://geni.us/2U9q[/url]
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp [url]dried fenugreek leaves∞http://geni.us/fenugreek[/url]
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp (2 pinches) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ghee (or avocado oil)
- Combine ingredients for lamb in a large freezer bag or bowl, and mix well.
- Add lamb chops to bag, seal, and massage mixture into meat. Allow to marinate for 2-4 hours in the refrigerator prior to cooking.
- Preheat cast iron pan or BBQ with high heat. Cook the lamb chops 2-3 minutes on each side, caramelizing the outside – flip with tongs.
- Stir coconut milk, paprika, salt, cayenne, lemon juice, and fenugreek leaves together in a large bowl.
- Heat ghee over medium heat in a saucepan and saute garlic until golden brown. Add turmeric and continue to heat for another minute. Add cream mixture, cooking for 5 minutes or until boiling gently.
- Serve lamb popsicles with fenugreek cream sauce over riced cauliflower.
- Method: BBQ or Stove-top