- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups parsnips (grated)
- 2 cups brown mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cup button mushrooms
- 1 bunch enoki mushrooms
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 cloves garlic (diced or crushed)
- 4 sticks fresh rosemary
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer chicken stock while you grate parsnips.
- Add parsnips and continue to simmer covered.
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in ghee (leave out enoki until the last minute).
- Uncover parsnips, let simmer stirring occasionally 10 min or until liquid is gone.
- Add full sticks to sautéing mushrooms and press gently to infuse the flavor.
- Add grape tomatoes.
- Remove rosemary.
- Add parsnips to mushrooms.
- Add enoki mushrooms and cook til soft.
- Category: Side Dish